We are looking for a competitive Insurance Executive to generate and retain new business. You will sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plan options that match the needs of your assigned or prospective customers’ portfolio.
The goal is to build strong positive relationships, to ensure growth attainment and increase our firm’s reputation.
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones.
- Build productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, using referrals, etc.
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria.
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles.
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly sales goals to leadership along with marketing strategies being utilized.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction.
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services.
- Fulfill all policy requirements.
- Effectively work with the personnel in your office and those within the agency to maintain/increase efficiency and support a team concept.
- Complete necessary Agency Management System Training in order maintain accurate records for the agency.
- 3+ years of proven working experience as an Insurance Executive or relevant experience.
- Familiarity with multiple lines of insurance (auto, fire, life, property, casualty, health, ancillary, etc).
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to analyze reports.
- Proven ability to work with goals and be self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships.
- Property, Casualty, Life & Health State Insurance License.